บอลวาล์ว Danfoss รุ่น GBC 22s
SHUT-OFF BALL VALVE
บอลวาล์ว ยี่ห้อ Danfoss รุ่น GBC 22s
Type GBC without access port
Code number 009L7025
Connection : ODF Solder 7/8″
SHUT-OFF BALL VALVE Type GBC without access port
Danfoss shut-off ball valves, type GBC, are manually operated shut-off valves suitable for bi-directional flow.
The GBC valves are used in liquid, suction and hotgas lines in refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
The GBC bi-directional ball valves can be delivered with or without external access port.
The valves have one-piece wire seal cap to prevent unintentional cap removal or tampering between services.
• Broad temperature range equally applicable to freezing, refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
• ¼ turn from fully open to fully closed.
• Full flow with minimum pressure drop.
• Ball status indicator on spindle top indicating open or closed position.
• Bi-directional flow, i.e. valve orientation is unimportant.
• One-piece seal cap for safety purpose Complies with European Safety Directive EN 378
(Safety and environmental requirements).
• Laser welded construction.
• Burst-proof spindle design.
• Drilled and tapped for panel mounting.
• Selected Teflon and O-ring material to secure the best tightness and long lifetime.
• Versions with access port helps in reducing cost if service of the system is necessary.
• Double O-ring stem seal design.
• Customized brass material ensures consistent performance under aggressive environment.
• Refrigerants :
R134a, R22/R407C, R404A/R507, R407A, R407F, R410A, R448A, R449A, R450A, R452A, R513A, R1234ze
• GBC 6s – GBC 25s can be used with R32, R454B, R452B, R290