เพรสเชอร์สวิตช์ Danfoss รุ่น KP1
DANFOSS PRESSURE SWITCH
เพรสเชอร์สวิตช์ ยี่ห้อ Danfoss รุ่น KP1
Code number 060-110391
• Type KP1
• Low pressure
Regulating range (bar) : -0.9 – 7
Differential (bar) : Fixed 0.7
Low pressure : Manual
Pressure switch Type KP
KP pressure switchs are for use in refrigeration and air conditioning systems to give protection against excessively low suction pressure or excessively high discharge pressure.
KP pressure switches are also used for starting and stopping refrigeration compressors and fans
on air-cooled condensers.
A KP pressure switch can be connected directly to a single-phase AC motor of up to approx.
2 kW or installed in the control circuit of DC motors and large AC motors.
KP pressure switches are fitted with a single-pole double-throw (SPDT) switch.
The position of the switch is determined by the pressure switch setting and the pressure at the connector.
KP pressure switches are available in IP30, IP44 and IP55 enclosures.
• Ultra-short bounce time thanks to snap-action function (reduces wear to a minimum
and increases reliability).
• Manual trip function (electrical contact function can be tested without the use of tools).
• Types KP6, KP7 and KP17 with fail-safe double bellows element.
• Vibration and shock resistant.
• Compact design.
• Fully welded bellows element.
• High reliability both electrically and mechanically.